Zwilling J.A. Henckels
$1,950.00Visit product page →
One of the oldest trademarks in the world, Peter Henckels founded ZWILLING (German for ‘twin’) in 1731. Known for their exceptional quality, they manufacture their knives, cookware and other specialty products for the kitchen in Germany.
Cookware Set Includes:
- Fry Pan - 9.5" / 24 cm
- Saucepan with lid - 1.4 L / 1.5 Qt.
- Saucepan with lid - 2.8 L / 3 Qt.
- Saute Pan with lid - 2.8 L / 3 Qt.
- Stock Pot with lid - 7.6 L / 8 Qt.
- Steamer Insert - 9.5" / 24 cm.
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-Ply Material
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Oven safe up to 300 degrees Celsius / 600 degrees Fahrenheit
Care: Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended.
$1,000.00Visit product page →
Made in France, the French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless Set reflects the quality of the world's best kitchens. This set includes a variety of pieces to perform everyday cooking tasks and techniques.
- Professional Triple Ply Stainless
- Three-layer design ensures optimal heat. A pure aluminum core enveloped by pure stainless steel provides professional performance.
- Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware.
- Stay Cool Stainless Handles
- Contoured, stainless stick handles remain cool and provide a comfortable grip. Unique thumb rest for ultimate control, and professionally riveted for durability.
- Use on stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler. Oven safe to 500°F (260°C) and freezer safe for food storage.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 25 x 11in