$240.00Visit product page →
If you get satisfaction from a product that nails both looks and performance, meet the Stagg EKG pour-over kettle. Perhaps the coolest looking kettle ever designed, you'll love it if you want your hot water fast, and even more if you're a fan of pour-over coffee. Promising to be "your countertop partner in your pursuit of a ridiculously good cup of coffee," its black matte body houses a stainless steel interior, a digital display that changes from Celcius to Farenheit and an elegant gooseneck spout.
- Blazing fast heat time, powered by a 1200 Watt heating element, means even less time spent waiting in pursuit of the perfect cup.
- When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, it will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes.
- After your water is heated, the built-in brew stopwatch can time your brew for the perfect cuppa.
0.9L to the max fill line
6.75″W x 11.5″H x 8″D
$215.00Visit product page →
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery if not in stock.
Founded in 1948, SMEG (aka Smalterie Mettalurgiche Emiliane Guastalla) has been producing enamel metal home appliances in Italy’s Emilia Romagna region for over 70 years. The brand is synonymous with quality, technology and design, and is known for its partnership with renowned architects such as Guido Canali, Mario Bellini and Marc Newson. From their 50s retro pastel designs to their more recent partnership with Dolce & Gabbana, if you want a little personality in your home, you’ll find it with SMEG.
Capacity 1.7 L | 7 cups
H x W x D: 24.8 x 22.6 x 17.1 mm | 9.8 x 9 x 6.7in
$150.00Visit product page →
Special Order item, please allow 6 - 10 weeks for delivery
High power 1800-watt heating means faster boiling as you watch through glass. A large capacity jug and soft top lid make the entire process simple and easy. Auto shut off upon boil.
Founded in Sydney in 1932, Breville didn’t become a household name until they created the original sandwich toaster in 1974. Today, Breville is a global powerhouse in the world of kitchen electrics, and is consistently regarded as one of the top-rated brands in terms of design, innovation and functionality. The new espresso maker, the Barista Touch, was named ‘Best New Product’ at Seattle’s 2018 Specialty Coffee Association Expo.
- Durable, stain-resistant, Thermal Shock Resistant Glass kettle
- Auto shut off and boil dry protection
- Soft top lid that gently releases steam and eliminates splashing
- Jug capacity: 57 oz
Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.3" x 8.4" x 10"
$199.00Visit product page →
Special Order item, please allow 4 - 8 weeks for delivery
Resilient and stylish, the DESIGN kettle makes boiling water an art form.
Dualit produces not only one of the most fashionable pieces of kitchen equipment in the world, but also one of the best. The company’s products are durable (they’re meant to last a lifetime), simple, and boast an industrial-chic style that has remained intact since the company was founded in 1940s London.
Brushed stainless steel with black trim.
- Patented Pure Pour Spout: Unique smooth pouring action prevents any water from dripping on to your kettle or work surface
- Rapid boil: The powerful element brings water to boiling point super fast
- Base: 360-degree axis power base
- Keep your hands safe from steam with the simple push-button lid
Dimensions (W x H): 5.5" x 9.7"