Wine Folly: Magnum Edition
This James Beard Award-winning book is an expanded wine guide from the creators of Wine Folly, which became a sensation for its inventive, easy-to-digest approach to learning about wine. This new, expanded hardcover edition, Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the perfect guide for anyone looking to take his or her wine knowledge to the next level. If you're a budding oenophile, this is a great way to boost your wine knowledge in a practical and fun way.
• more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you'll love;
• a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
• wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
• an expanded food and wine pairing section;
• a primer on acidity and tannin--so you can taste wine like a pro;
• more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.