Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery if item not in stock.
One of the oldest trademarks in the world, Peter Henckels founded ZWILLING (German for ‘twin’) in 1731. Known for their exceptional quality, they manufacture their knives, cookware and other specialty products for the kitchen in Germany.
Cookware Set Includes:
- Fry Pan - 9.5" / 24 cm
- Saucepan with lid - 1.4 L / 1.5 Qt.
- Saucepan with lid - 2.8 L / 3 Qt.
- Saute Pan with lid - 2.8 L / 3 Qt.
- Stock Pot with lid - 7.6 L / 8 Qt.
- Steamer Insert - 9.5" / 24 cm.
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-Ply Material
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Oven safe up to 300 degrees Celsius / 600 degrees Fahrenheit
Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended.