Carlo Moretti is one of the few remaining artisan factories left in Murano. Founded in 1957 by brothers Carlo and Giovanni Moretti, their mouth-blown glass has an international following and is displayed in no fewer than twenty museums around the world. Their work is a result of merging the craftsmanship of Murano’s glass masters with contemporary Italian design. Each piece is signed by hand.
Murano Glass | 3.5 x 3.5 in