Recipe makes one cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounces pear brandy
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup, instructions below
- hard apple cider, to top
- Apple slices, for garnish
- freshly grated cinnamon, for garnish
- To create honey syrup, combine 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water to a small pot and bring to a simmer - wait until honey is dissolved and allow to cool before using.
- Add all ingredients except the cider to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with hard apple cider and garnish with an apple slices and freshly grated cinnamon.