Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
- 3 large over-ripe bananas, mashed (frozen bananas also work well in this recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Demerara brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until well mixed.
- Add the mashed bananas and the oil and mix well.
- Mix the flour, soda and salt together, add to the banana mixture and stir well together.
- Put in an 8-inch square buttered cake pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Do not overcook as it is meant to be very moist.