Lime Caesar Salad
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan, plus shaved for serving
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 large or 2 small heads of Romaine lettuce,
- ½ cup basil leaves, chopped into a chiffonade just prior to serving
Place the garlic, oil, lime juice, mayonnaise, mustard, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan in a bowl and whisk vigorously. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Top with basil and shaved Parmesan; season as needed with salt and pepper.