Say hello to Frosé
A wine slushie for adults? All we can say is, what took you so long, Frosé? This Instagram-friendly drink (pron. fro-ZAY) is frothy, pretty and the coolest summer cocktail since the invention of the frozen margarita. With its base of frozen rosé wine, it's super simple to make and guaranteed to be an instant win with guests. So go on, have your way with a little Frosé.
William Yeoward's Pearl Champagne Coupe takes any drink to the next level.
The HG Frosé
- 1 bottle rosé, divided into 2-3 ice cube trays
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- Ice, as needed
- Freeze your wine, and if time permits, your strawberries too.
- Prepare a simple syrup by placing equal parts sugar and water (we suggest 1/4 cup of each) into a small saucepan. Cook on low heat until sugar has dissolved. Keep refrigerated.
- Place rosé, strawberries, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons simple syrup in a blender. Blend until combined. Add additional syrup to suit your taste, and ice if you want to 'up' your slush.
- Pour into coupe glasses and serve immediately.